Use of your data
- When using your data, the data protection regulations are always observed.
- For other purposes, especially marketing purposes, we will only use your data if you have consented to this.
For each page view, access data is saved in a log file in the server log. These data are stored for diagnostic and statistical purposes only. The data record saved contains the following files:
- Your IP address
- the product and usage information of the browser used (browser agent);
- the accessed URL
- time, status, the amount of data transferred as well as the website, from which they have arrived at the requested website.
Cookies are small files that are used to identify a visitor on the homepage. They receive a so-called Session ID. We transmit these by means of your web browser to the hard disk of your computer. While you are visiting our pages we can recognise you, even if you open further subpages. We only use our own temporary cookies, i.e. after the completion of your visit to our pages, the cookie expires automatically.
The help function in the menu bar of most web browsers tells you how to set up your browser so that it does not accept new cookies, so your browser can tell you when you receive a new cookie or how to reject all cookies. However, we recommend that you allow cookies as this makes it easier to use our website and therefore, for example, avoids having to repeatedly enter information. We save your personal data but only if you send them to us.
- The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is transferred to a Google server in the USA and saved there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, in order to compile reports about the website activities for the website operator and to generate further services connected to the use of the website and the internet. Google will also, where appropriate, transfer this information to third parties if this is legally required or insofar as third parties process this data on behalf of Google. The data will solely be processed under pseudonyms, i.e. Google cannot associate these data with you as a person. Google will under no circumstances associate your IP address with other Google Inc. data that could lead to the determination of your identity.
- You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly. However, please be aware that in this case you may not be able to use all features of this website to their full extent. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
- You can revoke this consent informally at any time.
- Of course, we will inform you on request free of charge whether and which personal data we have stored about you. We strive to keep your data accurate and up-to-date. If nevertheless incorrect information is stored, we ask for notification, so that we can correct your data immediately. Upon request, we will correct, disable or delete the data stored about you.
- To this end, please contact: Otto- Maximilian Welz, Mobile: 0511/12351372.